Monday, June 12, 2017

Review of Birkin 35cm from Fallinfashion

Here are review from one bloggers.She bought the bags from fallinfashion team.

The bag looks Gorgeous!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi 

I placed my first order with Melody via Western Union. This was mother's day gift.

I purchased this for my mum and she absolutely loved it. I did too so will be purchasing one for myself! 


Excellent quality , hardware and leather are perfect. Bag comes with full set packing.Perfect gift - I was specifically looking for a bag that does this. Highly recommended

Very pleased with this handbag it is a great size at 35cm not too small, not too large. Easy to carry and a few people have commented how nice it looks. Would recommend.





































5 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Love your blog! And tis bag! I have a question, i cannot see any Hermes bags on fallinfashion website. Do you ask for their stock directly with Melody? thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you order or contact fallinfashions? I really want to buy a bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check RECOMENDED SELLER list

      Delete