Thursday, April 13, 2017

Chole Drew Black Shoulder Bag from DKPURSE

  There is a review from blog reader Victoria . This is a replica Drew bag from Dick of DKPURSE,the bag looks good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This black Chloe bag is from DKPURSE!they accept credit card,which is so easy for me.

Seller: Dick(www.dkbagsmall.com)
Payment mode: Credit card/WU/MG/TT
Preshipment Photos: recd photos within 48 hours, I requested additional pics of side , side straps and date codes .Dick sent me within 5 minutes
Shipped: day I approved photos and I received exactly 7 days later (my package went thru LA customs as well!)

Dick: Highly recommend! Quick to respond, excellent customer service. He is conscientious, eager to please, patient and knowledgeable. Will order again soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment