Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review of Small Lady Dior in Lambskin with Gold Hardware


Here is the email I got about the review of Fallinfashion. If you have any review please feel free to email me : purseforprincess@gmail.com 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I bought in two years more than 30 bags from Jess . Everytime i am pleased by The quality of The bags . This Time i have purchased a lady Dior one , And it s just perfect ! The lambskin is so soft . It s looks amazing And exactly The same than The boutique one. Jess is The best seller ever , i am always glad to do business with her . 


Here are the small lady dior in lambskin with gold hardware . It s just amazing , The leather is so soft And shinny. The Bag is perfect . The hardware are stunning.





4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great review. I had my eye on one as well. Did she get the regular one or the original quality one? I'm trying to see the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this bags is so nice . I'm looking for this . finally I find out this .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please message me Jess's email/contact info. TIA
    Skyprincess78@gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete