Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The 35cm Clemence Leather Hermes Birkin

Here are review from blog fan ,she bought from Jess/Fallinfashion.They have promotion sale for Christmas season.you may contact her for your Christmas gift.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my second Birkin from Jess,Jess is so wonderful to purchase from .I asked her a 100 question and she always replies with patients.I can't say enough nice thing about her.
I have a 30cm brown Birkin form her before. I used the Bag and everyone was admiring it.size 30cm is a bit smaller ,so i order the size 35cm , the 35 cm version is great for everyday use because of its size and ability to carry tons. I received the item within a week of ordering.The quality of the bag is as good as before ,the package was packed with extreme care ,The bag is superb quality. It's very soft, feels and smells wonderfully. The stamping was good.Overall,this bag is stunning!

I'll buy more from Jess ,her bags 'quality and price is right. she is the fantastic seller that I truly trust .






















2 comments:

  1. This Birkin looks beautiful
    How can I get a hold of Jess? It seems her website is down :(

    ReplyDelete