Saturday, December 31, 2016

Fallinfashion Review from one of the readers

Here is the email I got about the review of Fallinfashion. If you have any review please feel free to email me : purseforprincess@gmail.com 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I have received my parcel today.  Thank you very much.  Other than the color of Dior bag is darker pink than I have expected (more of coral pink than baby light pink), all things are very good.  I thank you very much for the Bulgari necklaces and I am very happy with the burberry coat and the Louboutin boots.  Although, my thighs are too big to fit the boots legs (I cannot pull it straight up) , I still have to say that they are very good quality.  I really wish they would fit me.  I will look for other Louboutin booties or shoes in the future.  I just had to order the long boots to try it as I really love them even though I had to risk it may not fit on my legs.  They are beautiful.  The Hermes scarf is so pretty.  I think I love it so much that I am afraid to wear it and wrinkle it.  Thank you for giving me a chance to have these nice things that I otherwise cannot owe. I will buy more in future!

No comments:

Post a Comment