Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Prada Double Zip Saffiano Tote

This is a reader submitted review for a replica Prada Double Zip Saffiano Tote purchased from Melody of Fallfashion


Here is review: 

"Fallinfashion has a fantastic range of quality luxury goods, including jewelry, shoes and apparel for a very reasonable price. Responses were very prompt with lots of detailed, high-resolution photographs of the logo, interior, hardware and surface. I confirmed my order (Prada Double Zip Saffiano Tote) on 16th November using EMS shipping and was immediately given a tracking number. I received my bag on 19th November in perfect condition. It arrived in a solid box with a dust bag, authenticity cards and was stuffed with paper to maintain its shape. 

Although my friends with the real bag say that the leather from the bag I bought from Fallinfashion is stiffer than the original, it still looks wonderful and no one can tell (unless handled) that it's a fake. I am very fond of this bag and I'll definitely carry it a lot!   I'm definitely buying more bags from Fallinfashion." 













No comments:

Post a Comment