Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review of Orange Birkin Bag From FallinFashion

Hi dear 

Here are AWESOME Bag from a forum member. These belong to JESS (Fallinfashion). I am IN LOVE with the Orange Birkin ,it looks DELICIOUS!!!

*************************************************************************************


REVIEW:

She just arrived yesterday and and I'm very impressed. Smells amazing and feels great,inside feels even better.I am so excited!

I have to say that this is by far my favorite rep. No other rep I own comes close. Its logo and color are really perfect ,the bag looks stunning. I give it a full 10/10 all ways around.
The shipping was great, it was sent DHL and arrived in about 3 working days. It come with Orange box and well packed(it was packed with a lot of care) ,The box and bag were not damaged .The stitching is beautiful, and the colors are just made for each other. I could not be happier. The stamp is crisp and the indentations are clean.I will definitely recommend and order again.





















1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    This is gorgeous!! Can you please advise on where to get this? What the site is? Thanks so much Xo

    ReplyDelete