Monday, October 31, 2016

Prada Mini Cuir Bag from Dick of DKPURSE

there is a review from blog reader Susan. This is a replica Mini Cuir Bag from Dick of DKPURSE,the bag looks good.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi ladies! 

So I finally received my first order from Dick, and I'm very impressed with quality!
When I asked for the bag they didn't have it in stock, so I had to wait an extra 3-4 days for it to be made (it was well worth the wait!). they accept visa card which make me feel safe.I got photos within 2 days,Then EMS shipping took another 3 days to my house .

this Mini size Cuir bag is a simply, elegant shoulder bag with a long leather strap,  its most attractive feature, and comes in options such as gold hardware in bright colors.
Five star of course!!! This bag is amazing! It looks and feels like 99.9% the authentic bag. Leather is soft and has the original bag smell. No strong chemical smell at all. The quality is incredible. I highly recommend this product.will order more soon.






















3 comments:

  1. I cant see correctly: is the logo have the correct "R" curve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Where did you order this from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered from Fallinfashion. You can find their link under "recommend seller"

    ReplyDelete