Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Well Made Celine Micro Bag from DKPURSE


This review was emailed to me by a reader name Alisa . She shopped at DKpurseshop ,the site domain was dkpursemall but the domain was changed to dkpurseshop in the meanwhile.Many of you have asked me if any trust sellers accept credit card.they accept Visa and Master card.Fewer sellers accept credit card now .if you don't want to pay with WU,you can have a look at their website.Dick was nice to work with,here is the review I received:

Hello

Here are my Celine Micro bag in smooth Leather from dkpurseshop. I know their website from your blog.Dick 's customer service are great and very helpful.the bags is really well-made very beautiful and looks great on person.The shipping was super fast .This bag is gorgeous. It holds everything and looks great with any style . It is exactly what i am looking for .I love this bag. It's big enough for my agenda, small enough for my personal products, and very stylish! I highly recommend this bag.






























No comments:

Post a Comment