Saturday, July 30, 2016

Celine Phantom Luggage Tote From Fallinfashion



Here are reviews from Melody's customers.They are a trusted seller on my Recommended Seller List and Jess/Melody are wonderful to work with.I buy from them for many years.their quality and service are very good and efficient .

*****************************************************************************************************
Review:

I had my eye on the Celine Phantom Luggage Tote for a long time.  I finally took the plunge & made the purchase earlier this month.  This was my second purchase from Fallinfahsion, the first was a Prada Medium Double Zip tote which I was also very pleased with.  Anyway, I got the Phantom tote much faster for some reason, it only took about 2 weeks. It was very securely packaged in a way to ensure it maintained its shape.  This is a big bag with a wide base, so I was pleased that it was adequately stuffed, and boxed so it would not be shifted during handling.  When I opened the box I could smell the leather which was like a new car scent.  Then I touched it and pulled it out.  It was so soft & buttery to the touch, even on the inside.  The color was perfect & exactly what I wanted. I'm taking some photos below since I've already started using it and I get lots of compliments. It handles very well. I can sit it in the passenger seat of my car and not worry about it falling over when I make a turn. I just wish it was designed with longer straps to carry it over the shoulder easier. All in all, I'd buy another still. 










No comments:

Post a Comment