Sunday, June 19, 2016

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful MM and Damier Ebene Neverfull MM and Multiple Wallet

Here's review of Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Delightful MM and Damier Ebene Neverfull MM and Multiple Wallet from Mel of Fallinfashion,This review was sent in by a reader. Thank you for taking the time to share!

****************************************************************


Review:

I am so glad that I took the chance and ordered with Fall In Fashion! I have ordered replica bags from a different site, and in comparison these bags excelled my expectations! I ordered an LV Multiple Wallet in Damier Graphite, Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene and also the Delightful MM in Monogram Canvas. I cannot tell you how beautifully made these bags are! The wallet came in its own box, with a dust bag, the other bags came in their own dust bags as well. The wallet felt extremely sturdy, great quality and I could not find one error with it. 

Both bags exceeded my expectations. They were beautifully made, pretty much flawless! I did have some difficulty finding the date stamp on the inside of the bags (this often is used to authenticate them) however it was because I didn't know where to look! After I used Google to find the location of the tags in the bags, I found them no problem! All of the prints lined up perfectly, the prints were not faded at all and the canvas and materials used were really quality. Even my mother, the most critical person in the world agreed how well made these bags were! 

It literally couldn't have been easier ordering from this business either! Mel and Jess were so nice and helpful, I sent an email asking them questions for the purchasing process and they were extremely responsive. I really also like how they send you pictures of each item and wait for your approval before shipping--that is some serious customer service! I live in New York and my bags arrive about three days after I completed my order, which was LIGHTENING FAST! I'm just really impressed over all, and I will be submitting another order again very shortly. Thank you so much for everything!

































5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Did you order the original quality or the AAA version? All of the items are prestine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have to take your blog as my primary blog for reading as there are so many new things to getting more and more true information.
    Hand bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I have the site u ordered these great bags from

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is fall in fashion based?

    ReplyDelete