Friday, June 24, 2016

Replia Hermes Birkin 30cm Blue Togo Leather Bag



Here is another Fabulous birkin bags i got.

I’m talking about this 30 cm Hermes Blue Birkin in Togo leather with Gold hardware. The bag is from Jess (fallinfashion)too.

my husband bought me a Hotpink clemence leather Birkin bag before. It is one of my absolute favorite bags in my collection.My hotpink bag is still in good condition and the leather still smells brand new.It’s weird, but every time I take the bag out I get excited. It was the bag I kept telling I am the lucky one ,and I was lucky enough to get it from my honey .It might not be the most romantic Hermes bag story in history.My friends and you all have must stories to go with them,would you share with me ?

my collection of Hermes bags has to grown,  I decide to get the blue Togo Leather .

Jess's Birkin gets an easy 5/5. My hotpink bag is still in good condition and the leather still smells brand new after use.I do think it will stay good than my expentation. 
I feel like no mater you like design of the Birkin or you don’t. people feel very strongly to own one. and I absolutely adore that who own it.Hermes is known for the craftsman and the work done on the Birkin is impeccable.Jess 's quality are the best on i have ever seen.Every stitch is placed with care and every material is high quality. everything is very smooth and cleanly finished,they are no ridges and bumps to the hardware.every detail are spot on and in good quality.

I'm more than satisfied!



























2 comments: