Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review of Apricot Saint Laurent Shoulder Bag With with Tassel From dkpurseshop

here are review from blog reader Jolene.she bought from DKpurseshop.
they accepts credit card on their website now .all of you who don't want to pay 
with WU can order through them,their sell high quality bags ,they update a lot brand now.



here are review:


First of all, I want to say that I have been eyeballing this bag for a while now. It looks sleek and it is just what I wanted.I paid by visa card ,and got it within 5 days after payment.Dick replied me quickly once i have question. I got this bag last week. Since then, I have used it a ton. I have been using as my "GO" bag. Summer is full of adventures and I always need a bag to quickly load and re-load to get out the door in a hurry. it is small bag that fits quite few inside.The bag lays nice whether it is full or empty. The gold chain strap is comfortable and I like the design. My favorite part about this bag is the Magnetic closures. It is extremely sturdy and well made.

It has a gorgeous apricot color with gold chain. It is functional and stylish. I highly recommend this messenger bag! I would highly recommend this bag if you are looking for small shoulder bag.What a nice messenger bag! It’s smart, attractive, and made with hight quality materials. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for sharing ,if you found this post helpful or interesting feel free to subscribe to The Purse Princess blog by emailing me at purseforprincess@gmail.com ! You can also contact me with a review to post on the blog for any website (replica or authentic)!

























No comments:

Post a Comment