Wednesday, April 27, 2016

2016 Mother 's Day Gift Idea




Mother's Day 2016 is Sunday, May 8th. Mother’s Day is a holiday honoring motherhood that is observed in different forms throughout the world.do you have any plan for Mother's Day? any gift idea for Mom?Many people send cards or gifts to their mother or mother in-law or make a special effort to visit her. Common Mother's Day gifts are flowers, chocolate, candy, clothing, jewelry and treats, such as a beauty treatment or trip to a spa. Some families organize an outing for all of their members or hold a special meal at home or in a restaurant. Special gifts from us will be the high quality bags set.i heard some friends said their mom took their bags because she though their bags are in good quality.Mom Love bags too.you may think about buying for them.



many sellers email me their mother's day sales.you can think about it .at least you can save some or get free gifts if order during their sale period.here are some sellers 'sale .you can find their website information on recommend sellers.



Jess email me that they will offer more discount for order during 22nd Apr to 8th May,you may visit detail on their website.




Dick email me they would send free gifts for every orders.I didn't ask him yet.their website was down few days ago ,i got new website just now.i have updated on blog.you guy can check it or email me for it .



Do you guy receive any sale information ,can you share with me ?









6 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    Thank you for the update but the DKpursemall website is still not working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Do you can send me the new website of Jess because the other don't work.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, its really useful because I always consfused what should I gift to my mother on her birthday & mothers day. But because of your help now my problem would be solved. Really appreciative work you did I am really thankful to you.

    buy school bags online | school bags for students | online school bags

    ReplyDelete