Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Replica Blue Celine Luggage Mini Tote and Yellow Phantom Bag and Yellow Trio Shoulder Bags and Hermes Kelly Man Bag

Here are review that melody(fallin2fashionbags.com) send me,she said this was review from her customer.she send me screenshot of their emails too .Here are review from their customers.

REVIEW:

I have ordered 4 bags so far from Melody, and so far both the quality of the bags and service is impeccable. 

This website was the first time for me to buy replica bags from the internet, but Melody was very helpful and she communicated all the process in timely manner, very trusty and reliable! 

The shipping cost is a bit expensive, but worth it, packaging is always perfect and arrive very quickly. Highly recommended. 

I am already planning my next purchase, definitely will buy again from Melody.

PHOTOS








HERE ARE PRE-SHIPMENT PHOTOS

Blue Celine Luggage Mini Tote







Celine Trio Shoulder Bag






Yellow Phantom Bag









Hermes Kelly Cowskin Man Bag










3 comments:

  1. What website is Melody with? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's melody's contact info or website?

    ReplyDelete