Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Machine Sewn Hermes Birkin 35cm in Black Clemence from Fallinfashion

Machine Sewn Hermes Birkin 35cm in Black Clemence from Fallinfashion

There are review from one of my blog reader Jane .the bag looks gorgeous,Great bag for Christmas.


Jane's Review

Thought about making this purchase for months......finally did. 

It was bought from Jess a couple of weeks ago and it has just arrived in the mail. At first, I wasn’t sure that choosing the black color would be right for me, but now after actually seeing the bag I feel more and more confident in my decision. The black grainy textured leather(Clemence leather) that is used for the purse are nice. Just like the original one, the bag is made from Clemence leather which creates a beautiful sense of sturdiness and helps the purse stand by its own without any creases, even when it is empty.

Just as on the original purse, the double handles are manufactured from rolled leather and stitched on the outer part to define their arched shape
The leather is so luxurious looking and you can match the bag with any outfit, simple or dressy. Highly recommended for those who are considering buying an expensive bag.
It was timeless, classic and elegant Gorgeous bag and is well worth the money. i get so many compliments on it whenever i carry it.

I am very happy with my handbag...LOVE!!!






















4 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    hipster wallet

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i buy on fallin fashion? what the email?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post I liked the collection and the way you described it. Check latest trend of Handbags in Dubai

    ReplyDelete