Friday, November 6, 2015

Replica Prada Pink Saffiano Tote Cameo from DKpursemall

This replica Prada Saffiano in cameo is from a new seller Dick.I purchasedit to replace my old saffiano.

He sells the original quality bags only.I am a little bit picky about it.Because it is my first time to try this new seller.The transaction went smoothly,I paid by credit card on their private site.And the shipping time was 7 days.

All the stitching seemed very secure and well aligned. 
-The logo was also quite good (to my eye) and all side buttons are very strong true to authentic. 
-Leather was super durable and amazing quality! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Came with the standard white cotton dust bag. It's decent quality the same fabric as real.


The front view of the bag.It is nice cameo color,the photos seems like beige.In reality,it is cameo.

The shoulder strap 

The clear PRADA logo in the hardware































If you found this post helpful or interesting feel free to subscribe to The Purse Princess blog by emailing me at purseforprincess@gmail.com ! You can also contact me with a review to post on the blog for any website (replica or authentic)!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'd like to order the same bag but I don't know if I should get it from dk or fallinfashion. Their price is different. Fallinfashion is cheaper. I need your help. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete