Thursday, November 12, 2015

Machine Sewn Hermes Birkin Bag 35cm in Army Green Clemence Leather

Machine Sewn Hermes Birkin Bag 35cm in Army Green Clemence Leather

This lovely birkin bag is from Fan and belonged to a blog readers.I 've never been into this color ,but it look really good though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Sara

Thanks for your helpful blog , I love your blog so much and i know that our reviews are helpful for you and your other readers,so i decide to share review of my bag 

I bought Birkin bag form other sellers before ,but all of them are horrible.I never bought and use brikin bag after that .

I have been searched the bag for so long ,but didn't find any good sellers, I can't tell how happy i was once seeing

 your review of lindy bag,they are just so perfect,i decided to try one more time.

Attached is the 35 cm Hermes army green Birkin in clemence leather with palladium hardware,I try Machine sewn this time.my order was placed on 18th Oct ,I paid by WU too,Jess emailed me that the bag was happen in stock at that 
moment ,she emailed me photos late on 20th Oct.I LOVE THEM once i see the photos .after confirm all details with Jess,i got tracking number 21st Oct.the shipping was so fast ,i got it 29th Oct.
This bag is gorgeous and a perfect size,it come with Orange box ,full set accessory like Padlock, Key, rain cover, Box, Cotton bag. I've carried it for two weeks and it fits everything I need and is so comfortable and attractive. The leather is lovely, feels wonderful. Love the Platinum hardware. the craftsman and the work done on the Birkin is impeccable. Every stitch was placed with care and every material is high quality.There are so many beautiful colors offered in this bag it was hard to choose, but I'm very pleased with the army green.

attached photos of my bag,Sara ,do you think it is good?





























7 comments:

  1. Can you please post a link to the seller? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller's website is :http://www.fallin2fashionbags.com/

      Delete
  2. What should I pack in my baby's diaper bag?
    crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have link to seller. WANT THE SAME BAG OMG IN LOVEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! This is their website : http://www.fallin2fashionbags.com/

      Delete