Saturday, November 21, 2015

Burgundy LV Kimono Bags and Hermes Bracelets from Fallinfashion


Hi Girls

you will easy to find out that many sellers start their holiday sale ,some for Black Friday/Cyber Monday  and some for Christmas. the discount are quite impressive but the truth is that authentic designer handbags will never be as affordable as replica handbags not even when they 're discounted.shopping season begins,girls !

my favorite seller fallinfashion is doing Christmas sales now, they start the Christmas sale so early this year.it is not bad for us though ,I place order every month ,I can save a lot .I like to order from Melody ,she is nice and fast response. they offer 7%-12% off now.i got 12% off for my order,which it really save a lot ,just like free shipping that much .their season discount is better than last few years.you can have a look if you have something to order.

I just got my new purchase,I ordered bags and Hermes bracelets .they are gifts for friends.the H bracelets are really beautiful ,all of them come with dust bag and gift box& bag,bracelet looks stunning with all colors.i ordered 2 size.hope my friend love them.

here are the LV Kimono bags i would like to share with you ,the bag is Absolutely fabulous,Monogram canvas with Burgundy leather.
I've been looking for a great tote that is stylish and versitile. I found it in this bag. It's big enough for my folders, small enough for my personal products, and very stylish! I highly recommend this bag.

the bag come with beautiful box as usually,bag in good condition. soft leather with top handle .Burgundy suede leather lining .1 central zipped compartment.I suddenly found the alignment are perfect to match authentic .I am not picky person ,I know there will be little flaw on replica .this bag is just so perfect.the kimono is a pleasure to carry .

here are photos,

H  bracelet all with orange boxes and gift bags





LV Kimono bags with box 





 Clear stamp









 4 bottom studs



 1 central zipped compartment






  Clear stamp



smooth zipper 



 burgundy suede interior



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I am thinking of buying a bag from falling fashion but I don't know about the best way to make the payment. What would you suggest and also for the shipping is it free for all the orders or only over the certain amount they ship for free.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am thinking of buying a bag from falling fashion but I don't know about the best way to make the payment. What would you suggest and also for the shipping is it free for all the orders or only over the certain amount they ship for free.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SHOE REPLICA SITE? DYING FOR A PAIR OF CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD SHOW REPLICA WEBSITE? DYING FOR A APIR OF CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN,

    ReplyDelete