Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review of Blush Chole Drew Chain-Trim Mini Shoulder Bag

Review of Blush Chole Drew Chain-Trim Mini Shoulder Bag

Hey Girls 


I would like to share my new Blush Chole Drew Chain-Trim Mini Shoulder Bag with you all.

There is a new IT bag in town! The Chloe Drew is what’s hot on the street for 2015 This beautiful shoulder bag is made in Italy and comes in three sizes; medium, small, and mini.
The small and mini Chloe Drew are pure shoulder bags with a classic chain strap. The medium version offers an additional top handle adding a small satchel option to the handbag. While the medium version has a lot of “IT” factor, the small and mini are the most popular sizes on the street.

I get my bag in blush color and Mini size ,I was thinking to choose black color that it hides the scratches or defective better.but i have too many black colors bags.Melody told me the blush color looks better than black .Melody is right,the bag look it is really so beautiful in blush  ,the bag looks flawless,leather feels great,the chain strap and hardware are shiny and sturdy .they come with protect film during shipment.there is no scratches at all. Love the size of this bag and was extremely pleased with the quality. Have received numerous compliments on the shape.

If you are an IT bag seeker like me, here are a few beautiful Chloe Drew handbags for spring 2015 I found around the web. I hope you find the Chloe Drew of your spring 2015 dreams! Happy shopping, and stay fabulous .


here is the screenshot of authentic bag ,my bag just looks the same as it.





Here are more photos of my bag,do you think the color is cute?




















The bottom of the bag:





The trim is smoothly:


1 comment:

  1. Hey, where do you have this beautiful purse from?

    ReplyDelete