Wednesday, October 21, 2015

LV Babylone PM Review from Joanne

Hi There!

This is the first time I am doing a review.  Have been reading your blog for quite some time.  Today, I just got a LV Babylone PM which I bought for $460 from Jess of Fallin2fashion4.  I have been to the LV shop to look at the authentic Babylone. I can say this replica is really great.  The hardware, stitches are exactly same as the authentic. The only regret is the colour tone is abit darker than the authentic.  Do give me your comments!

Best Regards
Joanne






3 comments:

  1. I really like it and would like to buy a new one, but can't remember where I got it or figure out what brand it is. The logo has an encircled elephant facing left, with its front right foot lifted, and its trunk wrapped around what appears to be a vine in the top left corner of the circle.
    Hipster Wallets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag!! can you tell me where you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this bag!! can you tell me where you bought this? I tried Fallin2fashion4 but did not work :(

    ReplyDelete