Monday, September 21, 2015

Givenchy Black leather medium Pandora tote

Givenchy Black leather medium Pandora tote

I know there are many Givenchy fans here ,so i think i should share it with you girls when i get bag.

the bag is from melody(Fallinfashion) ,you can find their information on recommend seller.They are a reliable online store,their services are the best i ever experienced.

prompt reply!fast delivery!good quality !

I feel safe buying with them ,they will reply me all the time.some sellers didn't answer much once they get my payment.but Melody reply me all the time and inform me the process.i get pre-shipment photos every time .i say I don't need photos before shipment,but she always provide me ,which i am much appreciated.

I love the bag in a square body,with a top zip closure, a round top handle,a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap,Black leather upper with a pebbled leather texture,light gold-tone hardware and front logo plaque.Black cotton lining with one zipped pocket 

all details are spot on .

you will look cool with this bag,this is the right option for you .



here are the bag i get .you can see the quality of the bag
























1 comment:

  1. Cam you please send me the log in for Fallin. You can email it to missportia @ Gmail. Thanks

    ReplyDelete