Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review of My Lovely Saint Laurent Classic Small LULU Bag


My Lovely Saint Laurent Classic Small LULU Bag



 
Can't wait to sharing my lovely sanit laurent LULU shoulder bag with you all,I am in love
with this bag.
 
it is a lovely small bag that can put in my phone ,keys and tissue in
 
the bags is in Calfskin leather with soft felling,and leather Suede lining ,Interlocking Gold-toned metal closure with engraved Saint Laurent Signature,Interior slot pocket with leather covered removable mirror.which are all same as authentic.
it comes with a long strap ,it can be wear crossbody.
 
The stitching looked neat and tidy as usually.Jess(fallinfashion) 's quality are always the best.
 
Here are some detailed photos of my bag :






















 



2 comments:

  1. Can you please email seller info to hazelrivera32@gmail.com. the one you have linked is down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag! May I ask where it is from ?

    ReplyDelete