Thursday, August 13, 2015

REVIEW OF MINI BELT BAG IN MINT GRAINED CALFSKIN

REVIEW OF MINI BELT BAG IN MINT GRAINED CALFSKIN 


Here I go again.I just completed another purchase from Melody(fallin2fashion4),  celine bag but not luggage bag again ,as i have many colors for it already.
this time is Celine Fall 2014 Belt Bag.MINI BELT BAG IN MINT GRAINED CALFSKIN ,its  size is same as luggage and without shoulder strap.

I was actually shocked in the quality of this bag. The leather felt just like it did when I saw the authentic before.the shape just looked like as authentic.I prefered the bag mostly is its weight.it is not heavy as luggage or tie bag.you can not see any hardware outside the bag ,which make the bag more lighter.

Dislikes: PRICE!! I think I paid about $450 for it. the price are getting more and more higher for replica bag now.but I wanted the bag so bad that I just went ahead and purchased it. But honestly I'm really glad i did because the quality was superb!!
The quality of replica bag is getting better and better,many of them are worth

here are photos for you




















7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! This will be my next purchase. BTW

    Would you recommend http://www.bagaholicsonlinebags.com/?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, I don't know this website. Is it new website?

      Delete
    2. I don't know. It was recommended by another site (spotbags).

      Is the celine bag a size small or mini? It doesn't seem to have shoulder straps.

      Thanks for replying. :)

      Delete
    3. Spotbags is not a good site to get advice from!

      Delete
    4. SpotBags isn't a good site to get advice from.

      Delete
  2. I have a question! Do you have a email that I can email you at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went to try buy this but they don't have it on their website anymore :( Do you know if they get more styles in?

    ReplyDelete