Friday, August 28, 2015

Review of Louis Vuttion Black mini capucines bb

Review of Louis Vuttion Black mini capucines bb


This replica Louis Vuttion mini capucines bb is from Melody at fallin2fahion4.they are my favorite seller.
Actually,this is birthday gift for my friend.many readers ask me about their LV bag before,so I make review before I am sending out.
to tell the truth ,this bag i get is absolutely perfect,My Friend will definitely love her bag.

To make sure the bag all look same as authentic,I went to LV store some day to check the bag before i order.Melody didn't let me down,the bag i get is same as authentic,special the textured leather and lining color.

here are some photos for you all.
















 Finished with shiny silver color



Snap hook closur,2 large compartments,1 flat pocket, 1 zipped
pocket that all same as authentic




this Capucines BB comes with a removable long shoulder strap for casual shoulder or cross-body wear




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making the effort to describe the terminlogy to the beginners!

    Genuine Leather Ladies Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well is the material holding up?

    ReplyDelete