Friday, July 3, 2015

Saint Laurent Original Quality Small Moujik Bag In Grey Leather

Hi All

I would like to share my Saint Laurent Small Moujik Bag with you all.

I bought it from fallinfashion (www.fallin2fashion4.com ),actually i have bought a lot bags from 

them. 

I'd like thanks for their service, prompt reply of emails and help in 

making my selection. 

as usually ,i get my pre-shipment photos the next day after payment.i 

paid by western union ,they bared the western union fee which it is so 

good for me.

I got it within 5 days,the packaging was really good, everything came 

in good condition. I like my bags very much,will definitely buy from 

them in future.

the bag come with full set Packing Accessories:original box,dust 

bag,card.lock and tag.




























No comments:

Post a Comment