Monday, July 27, 2015

Review of Khaki Green Bottega Veneta Woven Roma Intrecciato Bag

 Review of Khaki Green Bottega Veneta Woven Roma Intrecciato Bag



Dear All
 
Hope you all are doing fine.I am sharing review of my new Bottega Veneta bag today .
 
I bought it from Jess(fallinfashion),Total USD254 including shipping.
 
I paid last week and got it within 1 week.
 
I have to say the bag is so perfect .I am attaching some pics so that you can see how well the bag is made
 
Here are the picture :



The bag come with dust bag ,card ,mirror,key tag

 
 
 
                           


 
 

 
Bag is in good shape once hold up ,although the leather is soft.






Stitching is good



Handle is perfect made,leather and stitching is neat and smooth.
Leather is soft and smooth too.


The logo stamp is so clear and right high quality suede lining



No comments:

Post a Comment