Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Louis vuitton Original Quality SC Bag PM Review

Louis vuitton Original Quality SC Bag PM Review



Receiving my bag today and it is absolutely stunning.

Melody told me the bag is original quality and its price is little more expensive than other lv bags(AAA quality).

I do think it worth when i got the bag

as always the material ,the texture ,the logos are all nearly identical to the original,I am so happy with the quality and their customer services.

Melody was getting back to me so fast when answering all my questions, it really help a lot.i'll most definitely purchase more from them again.

here are some photos for your guys!

























8 comments:

  1. i really enjoy your posts. do you have aby experience buying from dobesthb.com? im considering buying with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to add a recent post to help anyone out there considering. I purchased bad from Melody recently using western union and everything went perfectly and I love my bag. I made another purchase today and I'm nervous but I hope I love it just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to add a recent post to help anyone out there. I recently purchased a bad from Melody and I'm happy. I made another purchase today and I can't wait. I used western union and everything went smoothly. I trust her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Where can I buy from Melody? I can´t find a site or something like that... thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Can you please tell me where can I buy form Melody?? thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess Melody works with Joy. Look up recommended sellers for Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much did you pay for the bag?

    ReplyDelete