Thursday, June 4, 2015

Chloe Marcie Satchel Medium in nut original quality

My small Marcie satchel is still in good condition. I ordered an original quality one of nut color last week.It is great.

The color is nut and it is the medium size with the strap. This bag is very well made and the leather is devine.

It is the original quality and comes with the Chloe box. I bought a black one before,it was regualr quality.The leather is softer and thicker than the regular quality.And the other details are higher quality too. In a word, you will get what you paid for.

I really want to get the large size now in whisky, and the large marcie hobo if I can EVER find a good one!


The small black size is pretty small for me.I was a little worried the medium size would be too small but I found that it is a really good everyday size.
I will post some mod shots as well.





























9 comments:

  1. Can you e-mail me the seller's info please? magdoula2@hotmail.com thank you so much in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously why isn't anyone replies? Who is the moderator and posts everything here? How would you feel if you making questions but no one would help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u email me your seller's info Thanks in advance. Jansaskue94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked for the same thing but didn't get any reply

      Delete
  4. I am having problems with Fallinfashion right now. I paid on June 11th via Western Union as they no longer accept credit card. Today is June 19th. They have not shipped my bag yet. I have no word when they will ship. By the way, they charged $ 75 for shipping ...INSANE... This whole thing is ridiculous. What are your thoughts? I will never pay anyone with western union again. Why? because this is based solely on trust with the odds stacked heavily against the sender. The merchant has no accountability once they receive payment in this manner. With aliexpress, paypal, credit card, you've got to live up to your promises or people will reverse payment. With Western Union it is a free for all game. I only took a chance with Fallin fashion this time as opposed to Sandy because of this blog.. I cant believe it. Are they even legit??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have any problem you could contact the seller.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please tell us where this was purchased from? What's the point in a post/review if there's no information

    ReplyDelete