Thursday, April 9, 2015

Prada Gaufre Nylon Tessuto Handbag Review

Hey everyone


How is your Easter Holiday ? 

Here is the review of my Prada Gaufre Nylon Tessuto Handbag BN1336.It is from Fallinfashio Team.I like buying from them for they provide very good customers
service. Shippment was 7 days by EMS express. I paid by Western Union always.(I don't suggest you pay by WU to the unknown sellers)The transaction went smoothly.
I am quite happy about the quality.

The bag's Size is 14"W x 12"L x 6"D


The stitching looked neat and tidy and there are no loose threads or extra glue

The printing on the inside tag is clear

As always, on to the pictures!


























3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara

    Do you have joy's contact info?
    I ordered from faaab a while back and received an email from someone named Cindy saying that Joy was no longer working with bags. I ordered from Cindy who claimed to be taking over joy's stuff. The bag I got was terrible.

    Is that true, joy isn't working with bags anymore?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear it. I think joy and Cindy are same person.They come from same company.

      Delete