Thursday, April 2, 2015

I just received my bag from h2000h


Hi,Sarah
I just received my Birkin this morning! super stoked. Pictures do not do this bag any justice. It is absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ! 
The leather smells and feels luxurious. This was my first purchase from this seller and definitely won't be my last. It is an absolute head turner, exudes class, elegance and all around luxury ! 


This bag is machine stitched but nothing less of perfection, and I was able to snatch it up for a steal. 

It came with it's protective rain cover, clochette, lock, keys, and dustbags. My experience with H2000H was incredible. Smooth transaction, excellent communication and a PERFECT purchase. 
(I do not hang my keys like that, it was just to get the camera to focus on them.)
There are a few wrinkles on the handle tabs, but that's because it's an older bag, and to be expected. 

I didn't even need to slap a filter on or adjust the lighting on these photos because the bag looks amazing as it is. Don't you guys agree?







3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi dear! Check my hermes bags out using instagram handle @yourdesignerhaul

      Delete
  2. hi dear! check our hermes rep bags out @yourdesignerhaul on instagram.

    ReplyDelete