Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saint Laurent Small Sac de Jour Burgundy Smooth Leather Tote Review

Hi Sarah,

It is me again. I just received my Saint Laurent Small Sac De Jour tote from fallin4fashions.com 

It is my 5th bag from Jess. I really love their products quality as well as the service.

The delivery time was 7 days to US. The bag is $315,it is the best original quality level. 

It was packed with a box, the shape is perfect.

The leather is terrific.It doesn't have the chemical smell at all.But it smells like leather.

The hardware is nice also.

The other details are very good. I am so pleased with it.

Please see the photos :

























3 comments:

  1. My sister presented me Coach Tote bag and i loved it thoroughly. I was very tom boyish but this is something i love to carry always.


    Singapore Marketing Agency | Best Brand Marketing Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to the mirror to see the bag hanging on my arm, and it looks great! Color is gorgeous, and could be very well mistaken for something costlier.
    handbag brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sleek design, I'm attracted to the colour ^^ Very elegant!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete