Thursday, September 4, 2014

Saint Laurent Classic Leather Shoulder Bag in Black


Hi all, I got my pretty Saint Laurent clutch shoulder bag. It is from Melody/Fallinfashions


PROS
- shipping and communication was prompt for me. couple days to send me preship photos and one week to deliver to canada. 
I like dealing with Fallinfashions and shes my only go to seller for bags Smile
- There wasn't much of a chemical smell to it
- chains are perfect.  
- Logo printed clearly
-Stitching is nice


CONS 
-just one thing that made me unsure is that the lining.I know people wont notice it 

It would be a 9 of 10 in my mind. Since it is a rep bag, it is nice enough.









1 comment:

  1. Hi!!

    I love your blog!! Could you please help me out and check out the site www.lxmstyle.com the password is loginlxmstyle

    I have never bought a replica and would like your opinion on the site and the products.. personally i think they look a bit too good to be true or maybe its just me and my untrained eye for replicas.

    ReplyDelete