Monday, July 21, 2014

Prada bag from Sara

Hi Sarah

 ,This is my first prada bag from Sara (www.sellreplicahandbag1.com)it is absolutely beautiful and was delivered in great condition.i am definitely a return customer with great satisfied 

I had been looking for it for long time .I was so anxious to get one once i found they have this bag in stock. I m so happy to share with you all.

Sara is really nice girl,she replied me very quick and send me pre-shipment photos the next day after I done payment,I pay total $325 including shipping .shipping really fast and easy to track.

it take less than 5 days to get it.t the bag are so gorgeous and Every detail is spot-on.

here are some pre-shipment photos from her .














5 comments:

  1. WE DON'T WANT PRE SHIPMENT. WE WANT THE ACTUAL FUCKING PHOTOS. I am going to do everything in my power to alert people that this website has become an absolute scam. Unless you find a way to redeem yourself in the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this site a scam? I've recently been looking at if frequently?! What happened, so I can be warned?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color. Have you received the bag yet? Did you find the site reliable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The website "sellreplicahandbag1" is closed, no longer valid. Anyone knows the new website for close to authentic Prada tote?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems the website was shut down!

    ReplyDelete