Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My cute Louis Vuitton BB Alma Dark Brown Vernis


Hi 5hong,

Here is my Alma BB in black vernis.

I adore the little BB Alma in the vernis and thought it would be such a cute bag to take to a day wedding or event.

Melody/fallin4fashions was wonderful to deal with and the shipment was packed well. Nice relief to communicate with someone who has good English and is willing 
to go the extra mile.

I am planing to get one more in yellow color.

Pros

-  Classic Dark Brown color
-  hardware is good and the correct colour
-  zips open freely
-  correct colour resin
-  correct shine to bag
-  good alignment
-  inside heatstamp is clear and right


Overall, I'd say this bag is a 9/10.


I think the girls are quite right in saying that Vernis is a hard one to get correct as a rep.

Pictures:






















11 comments:

  1. It's a very nice bag but it is not black. It's called Terre ombre and it is a dark brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most def Not Black Please get it right

    ReplyDelete
  3. and hi where is Sarah is she ok....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Has anyone used ebbbagg.com before?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. http://v.yupoo.com/photos/simpleaaa/178562822/

      Delete
  6. Can someone let me know about sandys web page I want to order some bag but could not find her ,I appreciate your help ..thank you��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shady email sandyzhong0512@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Elly! The folks in the forum were very tight-lipped about Sandy's store last time I went there. I don't know what's their problem.

      Delete
  7. Hi ya ...I'm new here can somebody help me with an advice ? if i pay with credit card is the safest way to shop for replica? appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi purselove,

    Where did you purchase this bag from?

    I love itttttt!

    ReplyDelete