Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas Rivington GM N41158


 Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Canvas Rivington GM N41158



These are my very first rep bags. I also will have a post on a Celine mini luggage I purchased from same seller.
I purchased from fallin4fashions.com  I've only ever heard of Jess or Melody but Debbie is the one that oversaw my order. 
So I received it today:























So communication was great. She sent me pics of the bag.They shipped it out after i confirmed. Shipping time was 7 days.
The canvas is thicker than my auth never full,the details are good.
The box was a little dented. But everything looked fine inside.
I read somewhere online that auth monograms have shown up on the wrong side but 
I don't know if this is true or not. I liked that they take credit card but I did
have a problem with my bank. So my other purchase from them was with western union.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have submitted two requests to join your forum, please can you authorise? My name is Holly and I'm from London, England. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received a beautiful bag from Sandy and wanted to share my pics. It is my first purchase (replica) and am REALLY impressed
    with his service. The bag i a Gci briefcase and it is so gorgeous.

    Sandy is A+++ seller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is Sandy's website, please? I'd like to compare sites. THANK YOU!

      Luv

      Delete
  3. You won't be allowed to share your pics of Sandys bags. This forum is now dedicated solely to fallin4fashions apparently!!! Either it's been taken over or they are giving Sarah free bags... I won't trust it until I see some less biased reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete