Monday, March 17, 2014

Louis Vuitton Stephen sprouse Roses Speedy 30 from Fallin4fashions.com

Hello all,  

So this is the review of the Roses Speedy I received from Fallin4fashions.com

Pros: Colors are amazing, canvas alignment and roses seem in place, hardware and stitching look good, in general it is very well made.
The leather, the print, the line up all was perfect...


Score: 7/10  Well, but I really like it! once the leather oxidizes it will look much better, I'm sure.

I'm in love with the roses collection, next to get is the wallet  
























5 comments:

  1. Hello! I sent you an email about jackys givenchy bags and how to buy from Sandy.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice bag! where do you feel the bag was lacking as you scored the bag a 7/10?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually adore this bag! Here I was searching for the Louis Vuitton purse for my husband but it every bag tends to attract me. By the way how much is the cost of this bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Is this website you purchased from any good? I've got scammed before but they have great quality bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to purchase the Gucci Soho Hobo, Louis Vuitton Monogram Empreinte Lumineuse but I have no idea where to start. If possible, will you please recommend you top three fav sites that sell top Gucci and Lous Vuitton bags?

    ReplyDelete