Friday, March 7, 2014

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 25 With Shoulder Strap

Received this bag last week, so im quite satisfied with that! 

I am 5Hong's blog reader for a long time. I decided to order the Damier Ebene Speedy 25 from Jess/http://www.fallinfashions.com/

Jess was very easy to deal with, prompt communication, and I got my bag in a week, shipping to New York. Paid $160 around there.
She sent pre-shipping photos. I told her to double check the overall details of the bag before it was shipped. 

Overall, the bag has NO chemical smell at all, just the normal smell of leather, which i likey hehe














The logo is on the right place,I compare with the authentic one.

Packaging was good, all the hardware and leather handles were wrapped up in plastic and the bag was folded up in the dust bag. The purse does have a factory-ish smell 
on the inside but it's not strong unless you stick your head in there and take a sniff so it's no big deal. I'm sure it'll air out with time.

Overall Jess was a pleasure to deal with - she was very responsive and didn't get frustrated with my tons of questions. 

I had been fairly worried about this purchase due to it being my first China purchase and plus it was my first online rep purchase,
but it was no big deal! It all worked out great in the end and I am happy with the outcome! I would definitely purchase from Jess again.   
So yay! I have made my first online rep purchase and I have no regrets! I love it and I hope it'll last me for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you compared it with the authentic one? I did too and the authentic ebene louis vuitton bandouliere has 6 stitches across, 5 on the sides and 7 diagonal down. Yours is 5 x 5 x 6 which is the monogram stitching I believe... or maybe it's just wrong. Also some of your hardware looks really shiny, on the bandouliere it's more of a brassy gold except for the straps which are a shiny gold. I don't remember there was Louis Vuitton name stamps on the side of the hardware on the handle and straps... so I'm not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete