Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Celine Luggage Tote in Colbat Blue from Fallin4fashions By Christy

Hi ladies!

I am Chrisy from New York.This is my very first CĂ©line and also my very first order from Jess. I placed my order with Jess/Fallin4fashion about two weeks ago, while Jess handled everything about shipping etc. 
My order was sent out March 19th and it arrived today ( 25th) in New York through EMS.
I really love their service, everyone's so incredibly nice!


I paid $242 (The original price is $255,5% discounts by Western Union payment)for this one, shipping excluded of course. 

I think this is quite a bargain for the quality of the bag; the leather feels sooooo soft and the zippers are super smooth!   

STUNNING colour and the smooth leather is lovely.

Details wise (from my very limited Celine knowledge), the heat stamp is correct and positioned accurately, size is correct and all on the 'surface' looks fine. 

There is not doubt it's not 100% but I'm confident carrying it out because the faults are minor and not many will have this bag in the area where I live.

Unsure of the hardware colour but after looking at the TPF it's not too far off to be worried about.


Overall - I am quite pleased with the bag that will be an awesome pop of colour for the summer.






The lining is real leather















2 comments:

  1. I really love the color!! Wow, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order on Thursday via credit card, they sent me an email the same day that they received payment. I have not heard back since. Customer service had been offline since Friday :(

    ReplyDelete