Friday, February 28, 2014

Celine Luggage tote Micro 26cm from Jess/Fallin4fashions

Hi 5Hong, Please post my review on your blog, thank you so much!




Girls, its here and she is a beauty! Too cute for words. It is the OQ Mirco Luggage in Black.

My first time dealing with Fallin4fashions.com and I am impressed. Her customer service is awesome. 

She is contactable via email/online chat. Prompt in her responses and very friendly. 

Her English is very good to communicate with.

She sends pictures of the actual bag that you will receive (alot and very detailed).

I paid through Western Union and she sent the tracking number for EMS shipping in the next day. Very efficient! 

The bag came in the dustbag which is nice and thick. All the handles were wrapped in plastic and there were stuffing inside the bag to keep its shape. 

I think its really is well worth it. The leather is very soft and smooth,the lining is real leather.

Much cheaper than other sellers' Mirco Luggage i Original Quality - of course I havent got the chance to compare the quality of other sellers nanos side by side, 

but this bag is really well made. No factory smell either. I am thinking of going back to get more colours!!! 






















3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect example of class, trend and style. I loved the tory burch handbag. I would love to see it in the wardrobe of my wife. Can I buy it online from here? Can you please tell me the procedure of buying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag!! Amazing quality :)

    But what's up with their website? :( It's not loading at all.

    ReplyDelete