Monday, February 17, 2014

Busy at work recently

Dear blog readers,
 


I hope all of you had a very sweet Valentines’ Day. My Valentines’s Day was just busy at work.

My boss is thinking a new project in 2014. All of us are very busy with the meetings, presentation in the office.

I was too busy to open my blog emails recently. I miss my bags and the fans so much. Last night i had a rest to log in my email box.  Wow! There are 500 e-eails in my inbox. I read them one by one and I will reply to you at my free time.  But I must say I can’t reply all your emails of asking me Jacky’s website info, Joy’s website... Because you can find out the answer on my blog. I hope you could do enough research before ordering. Another , I don’t sell any replica handbags. Some blog readers told me they don’t feel comfortable to order the replica handbags,they wanted to order from me or asked me to help them to order. Once again,it is just my passion of the handbags to build up the blog and run it. I won’t sell any replica handbags.

At last,I found many sites are updating the new collections after the Chinese New Year. I am super excited to see Fallin4fashions.com updated the Gaint City in OQ. It’s my Valentine gift. I am still thinking about the color to order . It’s a hard time for me to decide the colors. xoxo.

I received some bags last week. I may do the reviews at my free time . Hopefully this weekend. 

Nite.


Xoxo


5Hong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment