Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Louis Vuitton N41108 Damier Canvas Cabas Rivington and Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma BB M91584 Pink

Hi 5Hong,


After reading your blog,i decided to try Jess/fallin4fashions.com .I ordered the two Louis Vuitton bags which I was thinking of for a long time on 18th. They arrived on 27th. They didn't catch the Christmas. I guess it is because of the holiday,they delay.


They are great,I am delighted with them. Jess's service is amazing . I asked her many questions,she replied my email shortly and friendly.I am so lucky to meet her.


I took some photos when i received them. How do you think about them ?


Louis Vuitton N41108 Damier Canvas Cabas Rivington





  







Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma BB M91584 Pink

















Your blog helps me a lot,i want to say thank you! Please keep on running it !


Christina

1 comment:

  1. I think both bags look great. I have the Cabas Rivington from Sandy and I love it. It's my favorite bag.

    ReplyDelete