Friday, January 3, 2014

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Galliera

I did MAJOR research on this bag before purchasing it!  Lol.  I eventually found it on several websites like Fashionphile.  Apparently, LV used to allow customers to special order bags in different colors/patterns that they didn’t originally come in.  So, the Galliera originally was only available in Monogram, but someone ordered it in Damier Ebene for a 30% mark-up.  Of course they no longer do this (Maybe for celebrities and such).  Anyway, this bag only came in Damier Ebene pattern in size MM.  So if you see a GM pattern, I’m almost sure it does not exist.  I’m getting rid of it because after I got it, I realized that I liked the monogram better!  





2 comments:

  1. Hi I am interested in this bag. Please email me at tammylevine2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your bag is still avilable for further infos please contact me : lily_angel_211@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete