Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Louis Vuitton Damier canvas and Nomade calf leather Ascot from Melody/Fallin4fashions

Hi 5Hong,

Finally my first rep purchase arrived.Louis Vuitton Damier canvas and Nomade calf leather Ascot from Melody/ fallin4fashions.com


As heard from many reviews her email correspondence is very fast,her customer support is outstanding and payment via my cc is very safe.
Shipment was a bit tricky to Belgium - but Melody support was great - he rerouted it via Dubai by DHL and after 2 weeks it finally arrived without beeing fined.

I paid 175$ for the bag and 70$ for shipment.

As I am not so familiar with Louis Vuitton I can’t go into details.but my first impression is that she looks great!!I compared it with the authentic,the logo details are in the same place.
The material is so soft - georgeous!! 
Hardware seems to be intact. There is a small chemical smell but I think it will disappear after a while.

I wanted to share the photos with you – I’m curious to hear what you think?? 


Joyce



















1 comment:

  1. Want to purchase one like it, where did you get it from.

    ReplyDelete