Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hermes Crocus Birkin 30 with Lagoon Interior

Hi!!

I am from Singapore and I am a fan of your blog. I have recently ordered a bag  and wanted to share these wonderful pictures with your readers.

The bag took approximately one month to be made and mailed out but it was all worth the wait. Quality of the bag is better than Uncle Bench's Birkins (my first purchase was from Uncle Bench). I don't own a real Birkin but was recently in Hong Kong for a holiday and saw and touched a few authentic Birkin bags in Brand Off Tokyo (a well-know reseller in Hong Kong for authentic Hermes bags) and my Birkin replica looks almost no different!

I have just ordered a Birkin 30 Crevette from there (ready-stock) and I am awaiting its arrival. Excited!

Enjoy the pictures!

Also, I have actually registered on reploversunited on 17th December but I have not received an approval. Not sure if I have done something wrong!

Username: ******

Hope you enjoyed my review!

Regards,
******







8 comments:

  1. Where did you buy this??? It looks amazing! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am your regular reader and i would love to get my first Birkin bag as well. I am studying online which seller should i order from. I checked hermesforsale.com and also H2000H and Joy site. I am looking for orange birkin or etuope color.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy this from? I want to get the best birkin replica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi , may I know where the seller got this from? Is this hand stitching or machine made? Pleaseeee advise. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I was wondering does h2000h still do whole machinesew for Togo leather? Because Jess said she doesn't do machinesew for Togo.. only handsew and half handsew for Togo. I emailed h2000h twice already and still no reply from them.. and does anyone know how much is for Birkin 30 Togo machinesew at h2000h now? Is it still the same as last year as Victoria mentioned was $750 ? Thx~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I was wondering does h2000h still do whole machinesew for Togo leather? Because Jess said she doesn't do machinesew for Togo.. only handsew and half handsew for Togo. I emailed h2000h twice already and still no reply from them.. and does anyone know how much is for Birkin 30 Togo machinesew at h2000h now? Is it still the same as last year as Victoria mentioned was $750 ? Thx~

    ReplyDelete