Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Louis vuitton damier ebene zippy compact wallet from Fallin4fashions


hi 5Hong,


I finally received the lovely ebene zippy wallet from Jess.It's the Christmas gift for my mother.
She's a Lv fan, she must be very happy of it.

The smell of the wallet is quite light,it doesn't have a strong chemical smell.

It comes with the box,dust bag,cards.It's very good packing as a gift.

Here are some pictures of it :














Fallin4fashions Team has very good customer service. I will buy agin for sure.


5 comments:

  1. Why is it so difficult to register at the RLU forum? It says registrations are being accepted, yet there is no answer at either email addresses given, despite how many days you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have detailed picture of replica bags. How can i send them here?... i just want to share them with you guys. I buy last week on instagram...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at: purseloveblog@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing this post. The wallet is beautifully designed. It is good to carry many cards. But here is a curiosity about the wallet so i ask. Would it non-fold able and float. I know one such wallet from Wojo that is convenient to carry and floats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all
    I'm looking to buy LV empreinte métis.the best quality.which site should I look into for best LV.

    ReplyDelete