Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hermes birkin 35 in chèvre from h2000h


Just received this bag that I ordered. 
As H2000H doesn't have any chevre bags in stock at the time. I had to order it and wait for it to arrive. It took 2.5 weeks. 

This is my 3rd order from h2000. The first one was electric blue, the second a black w/ silver hd for my friend, and then this one. All are b35. 

Each birkin I received looks slightly different than the other. But so far I am happy with all. 

Pros of this one:
- shape is good
- stitching is good
- I love chevre leather, its light and stiff but not too stiff
- lock is good, zipper inside is good. 
- leather inside is good. My blue one was a bit winrkled on the inside but this one is fine.
- the top edge is not wavey at all. My blue one was a bit wavey, which from TPF seems like a problem that authentic ones encounter as well.

Cons:
- I am 95% happy with the logo. I was after a particular font (thicker text) but they didn't have the model anymore. Their b30s seem to still use the thicker font which I like better.
-smell of chemicals. I guess it's because it just came out of the factory. Now the smell is pretty much gone.

Attachments:
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG [ 104.7 KiB | Viewed 27 times ] 
photo 4.JPG
photo 4.JPG [ 101.37 KiB | Viewed 27 times ] 
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG [ 127.15 KiB | Viewed 27 times ] 
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG [ 105.45 KiB | Viewed 27 times ] 
File comment: preship photo from h2000
HFE]L)LGB`FJTR02A(E@7VT.jpg
HFE]L)LGB`FJTR02A(E@7VT.jpg [ 42.11 KiB | Viewed 27 times ] 
File comment: preship photo from h2000
31%HV4R}8LXLRK9ECW[3BKI.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment