Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Forum Member Post: Lookie What I got!!!- LV wallet

It might be awhile before I can start posting my own reviews so in the meantime I'll share some from our lovely forum members.

Check out Amber's (aka amartinezg86) latest haul!

I have to say being on the forum is sometimes depressing seeing everyone's purchases. It makes me sad that I won't be able to buy anything for myself until this lawsuit is over. But I can give all my other bags some love in the meantime :).

*******************************************************************************

Amber's Comments:

So you guys know I was a waiting for a haul from Luxbag, and it finally arrived!!

I'm going straight to the pics!

Cosmetic Pouch in GM

vu4aqyqu.jpg

aruvegad.jpg

e3ytavu7.jpg

qasuberu.jpg

e9u8ere7.jpg

utesuru4.jpg

daqygegy.jpg

a9asunav.jpg

8abaguvu.jpg

yha2a2en.jpg

zasuje2a.jpg

2e8upe7y.jpg

te7ahyry.jpg

6 Key Holder

8yvyhuve.jpg

y4y8u9un.jpg

gu3aqu7y.jpg

eba8yva8.jpg

uvy3a2u9.jpg

ne2etesy.jpg

asamapuv.jpg

dujy5eqy.jpg

nave9e2e.jpg

y7asyqeq.jpg

a2ade2yb.jpg

8ygy5y5u.jpg

Box comparison to an authentic one. Rep box on the left, auth on the right

uqe6yhug.jpg

Pocket Organizer

ja5a8eqy.jpg

ebupy9yb.jpg

damyha9e.jpg

arubytu3.jpg

ra4upe6u.jpg

Comparison of canvas color

aqe3ymer.jpg

Insolet Wallet

be4umu5y.jpg

umuduqa7.jpg

Dust bag comparison. Large dust bag is rep, small one is auth.

u5usa3uh.jpg

apatequr.jpg

qaja7apa.jpg

ary5etyv.jpg

5arypeqe.jpg

te4y5apy.jpg

7yzavubu.jpg

More color comparison

etu4a7us.jpg

2ebymube.jpg

3a8y7apa.jpg

On the the bag! Lets see if you guys can guess what she is :D

y8ute7yz.jpg

Hehe...

una4ujym.jpg

Hmmmmm....

yne9erez.jpg

Do you recognize her yet?

5usajyva.jpg

I present the Raspail MM!!

juvaze8a.jpg

Haven't seen any reviews of this bag on here. Here she is in all her glory!

uve2esyt.jpg

syjy7e6a.jpg

era3y4ab.jpg

u4a5ypu3.jpg

a2ejypy7.jpg

udesa2e3.jpg

geby6ujy.jpg

6e8urume.jpg

hahytata.jpg

9eputa9y.jpg

jebaga2y.jpg

daqubaza.jpg

sa4ebete.jpg

Some mod shots

aruryqy3.jpg

u3edyhe3.jpg

Whewewww!!

So all in all I'm pleased with my purchases. The interior of the Raspail is so pretty. The lining is purple and it pops against the monogram print. Wish my lighting was better but oh well.

The handles look great! No wrinkling. Can't wait till they patina!! 

Alignment it's so so, but I'll deal.

As I think of more I will update this post, but for now, enjoy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

2 comments: