Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christian Louboution pumps from Jess fallin4fashion


Hi,

I would like to send you a review for Jess's website www.fallin4fashion.com

I have been purchasing from Jess for approximately a year now and I have absolutely never encountered a company who are more professional, dedicated and courteous towards their customers. The products I receive are always absolute, top quality and Jess goes above and beyond to cater to the needs of her customers. I often email her pictures of products I like which may not be on the website and she goes out of her way to attempt to find the products I want from various suppliers. She is very accomodating to the different needs and wants of her customers.

The products are always very current season and fashionable. I spend almost all of my spare money on these products because they are things that I love and could not afford if it wasn't for Jess and her team. I will be a continued customer for years to come. I have previously used various websites and sellers and have found that they are inconsistent and hard to communicate with. Jess however is professional at ALL times. Herself and her team should be commended as I am not always easy to please because I expect SUCH high quality products. (They MUST be identical to the products in the stores or I am not happy as I work in fashion I can not have my co-workers discovering that I didn't purchase the products directly from the stores.) Jess is the only seller I have encountered who provides such high quality products.


If you require any additional feedback I am more than happy to help.
:)

Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new to this site and its awesome. Thank you for sharing all this information. I tried clicking on the link but it states that it can not be found. Does this mean they are out of business now? Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look in the recommended seller list.

      Delete
  2. I'm about to order a CL from Jess but have no idea how is the quality will be, this commend helping me a lot!

    ReplyDelete