Monday, December 2, 2013

BEWARE of Uncle Bench!!! - Had a couple of questions


Hi 5hong!

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

I wanted to let you know of an experience I had and wondered if you had any advice!

I purchased a CC bag from Uncle Bench in Sept (received it Wed - Nov) and they were communicative as well as provided tracking. It took over 2 months to get my package but it did arrive. I asked for gold hardware, repeatedly, but it came with silver. I tried to email them and all my emails (at least 3 or 4) began bouncing back, which never had happened before. I would  have loved to have worked with them again, however, now, I think not? They obviously know it was the wrong hardware and my emails never bounced before.

Do you recommend a new site for these types of bags? Maybe I should just switch to the Birkin.

:)

Actually, my mom bought an immitation birkin in Italy but it has no stamps... is there a place I could send it to have it stamped? And the hardware switched out? Or is that silly? It is actually really gorgeous! Real leather - amazing. Just no stamps and the lock is plain.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Respectfully,
LS

2 comments:

  1. I think u should try CC from Jess, I just order one last month and the quality is amazing! About hermes I think u should contact Hong2000 or Helen! About yr mom birkin I think u should email Hong2000 and ask if she will do it or either Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have know some seller in China who has good replicas with different level. Now wechat is a new method for chinese seller sell their rep bags. I come from sarah's http://www.reploversunited.com/ forum. I'm agent Alice

    ReplyDelete